- Model NO.: EQ6230/32BZ
- Processing Accessory: Centre CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Spindle Bore: 38mm
- Spindle Speed Range: 65-1400rpm
- Trademark: Effort
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Inclined Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Precision: Precision
- Condition: New
- Swing Over Bed: 300mm
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 180mm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458990000
The spindle is supported with precision roller bearings.
Headstock gears are made of high quality steel ground and hardened.
Easy operating speed change levers.
Removable gap is provided for larger diameter work.
Easy operating gear box has various feeds and thread cutting function.
Three Jaw Chuck
Thread chasing dial
Taper Turning Attachment
Drill Chuck+Drill Arbor
|Max swing over bed||300mm(12")||Max drilling capacity||25mm|
|Max swing over cross slide||180mm(7")||Max distance from bench to spindle nose||232mm|
|Max swing over gap||430mm(17")||Spindle speed steps||Variable speed|
|Distence between centers||910/1000mm||Spindle speed scope||100-1000r/min|
|Spindle bore||38mm||Size of work table||340x120mm|
|Taper of spindle bore||MT #5||Max travel of spindle quill||80mm|
|Range of spindle speed||65-1400rpm|
|Range of longitudinal feeds||0.079-1.291mm/rev||Max end milling capacity||25mm|
|Range of cross feeds||0.017-1.276mm/rev||Max face milling capacity||50mm|
|Range of metric threads||0.4-7mm||Head stock stroke||230mm|
|Range of inch threads||4-60TPI||Motor power||600W|
|Max travel of tail stock quill||100mm|
|Taper of tailstock bore||MT #3|
|Unitary packing of lathe||1680/1850x750x1400mm||Unitary packing of mill combo||1680/1940x850x1650mm|
|Asunder packing of lathe||1680/1850x750x740mm|
|Asunder packling of mill head||1060x630x740mm|
|Net weight||540/620kgs||Net weight||130kgs|
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled
technicians available, We need your machines running in
order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers
specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, 45-70 days from date of