- Model NO.: ET32
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Table Size: 20 * 20mm
- Main Motor Power: 3 or 5.5 Kw
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458110090
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Feature: Linear Guides for Bed Rails and Slide
- Spindle Bore: 48mm
- Trademark: Effort
- Origin: Jiangsu
Mechatronics design; Good-looking and reasonable structure.
The spindle adopts precision spindle unit with low noise, high speed rotation and long life.
Servo spindle drive featuring low rotation speed and big torque.
Horizontal and vertical guides adopt high precision linear guide set featuring high precision, good dynamic performance. The moving speed can reach 17m/min.
Installation of electric spindle on the machine X, Z-axis direction, the role of power first class with milling function, realize milling complex, to avoid the second fixture of trouble improve user productivity.
1.System:GSK928TD-L, servo motor and drive
2.Manual 3-jaw chuck, 4-station electric tool post.
3.Manual tailstock, Semi-Rugged
4.Cooling system;Lighten system;Automatic lubrication system
1.Optional brands of CNC systems
2.Optional types of the tool post
Horizontal Six-station, horizontal eight-station
3.Optional types of the workpiece clamping
Hydraulic chuck,pneumatic chuck,spring chuck
4.Optional types of the tailstock
Hydraulic tailstock,pneumatic tailstock
5.Optional patterns of feeding
Automatic feeding(Customized programs alone)
|Max. swing over bed||320mm|
|Max. rotary diam of pallet||160mm|
|Max. travel X axis||200mm|
|Max. travel Z axis||280mm|
|X-axle pulse equivalent||0.0005mm|
|Z-axle pulse equivalent||0.001mm|
|Spindle speed||100-3000 rpm|
|Main motor power||3 / 5.5kw|
|Inner-hole taper of taper of tailstock sleeve||Pneumatic or hydraulic|
|Moving contect of tailstock sleeve||Φ160- Φ200|
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled
technicians available, We need your machines running in
order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers
specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, 45-70 days from date of