- Model NO.: TMM200
- Object: Tool
- Milling Cutter Type: Cylindrical Milling Cutter
- Controlling Mode: Program Control
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Spindle Taper: R8 / Nt40
- Spindle Speed: 80-5440rpm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458990000
- Type: Worktable Milling Machine
- Structure: Lifts
- Milling Cutter Structure: Indexable Type
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Table Size: 1000×240mm
- Table Travel: 600×300×400mm
- Trademark: Effort
- Origin: Jiangsu
. Hardened and ground table surface
. Automatic feeds on X, Y axes, motor-ized lifting and lowering of table on Z axis.
. Headstock swivels ± 45°
. Automatic spindle feed
The model is suitable for drilling and milling in horizontal, vertical and inclined position.
It is with additionally features a gear head with dovetail guiding, ensuring accuracy and rigidity. The solid construction and the extraordinary performance make this model popular among model makers, amateurs and repair shops.
Large, solid cross table, precisely manufactured surface
High centricity due to taper roller bearing
Heavy and solid cast iron construction
Wide range of applications
Cross table features adjustable gibs
Polished gears, in oil bath, guarantee smooth running
Wide speed range 75 - 3200rpm (12 steps ) /onlywith 400volts
Power feed, DRO, and Depth readout is optional
Left and right rotation for tapping
Gear head tilts 180 degree
Handwheel for spindle feed when milling
Star handle for spindle feed when drilling
Use clutch to change from manual feed to fine feed
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled
technicians available, We need your machines running in
order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers
specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, 45-70 days from date of