- Model NO.: E6250/66/80YC
- Processing Accessory: Centre CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Trademark: Effort
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Inclined Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Precision: Normal Precision
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458990000
The surface of the bedways is supersonic frequency.
The spindle bore size is 105mm. The spindle system is high in rigitidy and accuracy.
There is no need for change gear. The machine can turn about 89 kind of metric, Inch, Module, D. P. Threads.
An automatic stopping device is used to realize automatic stop for the machining of a wordplece of a certain length.
Three Jaw Chuck
Toolbox & Tools
Halogen work Lamo
Quick Change Tool Post
Taper Turning Attachment
|Max. swing over bed||Φ500||Φ660||Φ800|
|Max. swing over carriage||Φ300||Φ420||Φ560|
|Max. length of work piece||1000/1500/2000/3000mm|
|Max. swing in gap||Φ710||Φ870||Φ1010|
|Effective gap length||230mm|
|Width of bed||405mm|
|Hole through spindle||Φ105mm|
|Spindle taper||113mm 1:20|
|Spindle speeds||36~1600rpm (12steps)|
|Range of metric threads||1~14mm/22kinds|
|Range of inch threads||29~2T.P.I/26kinds|
|Range of module threads||0.5~7mm/18kinds|
|Range of diametral pitch threads||56~4 D.P/24kinds|
|Range of cross feeds||0.027~1.07mm|
|Rapid feed of cross traverse||1.9m/min|
|Rapid feed of longitudinal traverse||4.5m/min|
|Cross side traverse||360mm|
|Compound rest travel||145mm|
|Cross-section size of toolshank||25mm × 25mm|
|Taper of tailstock quill||M.T.NO.5|
|Tailstock quill diameter||Φ75mm|
|Tailstock quill travel||150mm|
|Main motor||5.5kw or 7.5kw|
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled
technicians available, We need your machines running in
order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers
specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, 45-70 days from date of