- Model NO.: EJ6250/66/80YB
- Processing Accessory: Centre CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: Artificial
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Trademark: Effort
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Inclined Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Precision: Normal Precision
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458990000
The surface of the bedways is supersonic frequency.
The spindle bore size is 82mm. The spindle system is high in rigitidy and accuracy.
An automatic stopping device is used to realize automatic stop for the machining of a wordplece of a certain length.
Three Jaw Chuck
Toolbox & Tools
Halogen work Lamo
Quick Change Tool Post
Taper Turning Attachment
|MACHINE TOOL TYPE||EJ6250YB||EJ6266YB||EJ6280YB|
|Swing Over Slide||Φ 500mm||Φ 660mm||Φ 800mm|
|Swing Over Cross Bed||Φ 300mm||Φ 420mm||Φ 560mm|
|Swing in Gap||Φ 710mm||Φ 870mm||Φ 1010mm|
|Max. lgth of workpiece||1500mm/2000mm/3000mm/4000mm|
|Effective gap length||230mm|
|Max. Section of Tool||25mm × 25mm|
|Max. Travel of Cross Slide||360mm|
|Max. Travel of Compound Rest||145mm|
|Spindle Bore||Φ 82mm|
|Taper of Spindle Bore||Φ 190mm(1: 20)|
|Spindle Speed Step||24|
|Range of SpindleSpeed||9~1600rpm|
|Metric Threads Range||0.5~224mm (48 kinds)|
|Diametrical Pitches Range||56-1/4DP/45|
|Module Pitches Range||0.5~112mm (42 kinds)|
|Range of feds longitudinal||0.028-6.43m(0.001"-0.2392")|
|Range of feeds cross||0.012~2.73mm(0.0004"-0.1032")|
|Travel of Tailstock Sleeve||150mm|
|Dia. of Tailstock Sleeve||Φ 75mm|
|Power of Main Motor||7.5kW(10HP)|
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled
technicians available, We need your machines running in
order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers
specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, 45-70 days from date of